HOW WE HELP YOU
In addition to providing home construction and installation (see below), we also provide the following services (included in the contract price) to make your experience enjoyable and stress-free.
- Design Consulting
- Site evaluation for accessibility
- Engineering drawings for home
- Compliance with Ontario Building Code
- Provide technical documents for the structure
- Specifications for foundation
- Transportation to your building site
- Craning onto your foundation
- Setting and finishing of the module
We are here to support you throughout the process. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!
After completion in the factory the new manufactured home or factory built modular home is ready for installation on the customer’s lot and foundation.
Heavy duty straps or cables are used to secure the home in place before the crane lifts it from the trailer.
iModular Homes Inc.’s set-up crew takes measure to make sure everything is fitting properly, and then guides the crane operator to make sure the home is precision fit directly on the foundation.
This same system applies to all of our modular home installations to help the new home installation and set-up run efficiently.
Your new home is on the foundation in a matter of hours.